At Regional Hearing and Balance, we provide a variety of hearing health care services for both adults and children. From comprehensive hearing evaluations to custom hearing loss protection, we do it all. Our mission is to improve quality of life through better hearing, making sure you don’t miss out on life’s important moments.
We diagnose and treat all types of hearing loss, and our audiologists work with all types of hearing aids.
- Complete hearing evaluations*
- Diagnostic testing
- Hearing aid consultations, fittings, adjustments and repairs
- Custom ear impressions for noise protection, swimmers’ and musicians’ molds
- Wax removal
- Accepting patients of all ages from pediatric to adult
- Diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders, including dizziness, balance, tinnitus, noise-induced hearing loss, Meniere’s disease, hearing loss in children, and auditory processing disorder
- Bilingual services for our Spanish community
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our certified hearing care professionals.
At Regional Hearing and Balance Center, we pride ourselves on fitting the highest-quality hearing aids available on the market today, expertly programmed to meet the demands of your lifestyle.
Today’s hearing aids come in a variety of shapes and styles — and are now more comfortable and easy to use than ever before. Learn more about what hearing aids are available and the full range of fitting styles.
Regional Hearing and Balance Center has offices in Afton, Rexburg, and Idaho Falls. We offer a full range of diagnostic and preventative hearing healthcare professional services.